When do we collect your personal data?
Altus Staffing collects personal data from the moment you start using our services. Furthermore Altus Staffing has the possibility to collect your data when you have published it on to a public channel, out of which it can be transpired that you are interested in new career opportunities. In any case we will only use your data in accordance with our conditions and in consideration with this Privacy Statement.
Which data does Altus Staffing collect?
Altus Staffing processes the personal data necessary for its services. Some of this information is required to use our services. Additional information can be desirable in order to provide better service regarding your wishes and qualities.
At registration the following data are registered:
- name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details;
- CV, information about education and employment history, availability and absence;
- other details when required by law or with your permission.
At the moment you start working for or on behalf of Altus Staffing:
- nationality, personal identification number, ID copy;
- bank account number;
- if applicable, Altus Staffing processes data on behalf of its clients in the context of a pre-employment screening.
If you work or have worked as a freelancer for Altus Staffing, the aforementioned data will only be processed if relevant and required.
Furthermore, some data is collected automatically. More information about this can be found in the COOKIE STATEMENT.
Why Altus Staffing collects personal data?
Your personal data are used by Altus Staffing for the following purposes:
- to be able to make offers and/or to give you information about the services provided by Altus Staffing;
- to approach you for knowledge sessions (meetups) that might be interesting for you;
- to be able to keep our services at a high level or to improve them;
- to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection to our services;
- to start a cooperative relationship with you and therefore carry out the relevant administration (such as processing of hours worked and payment of invoices);
- to be able to establish your assignment in an agreement;
- to be able to execute pre-employment screenings for our clients;
- for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labour legislation, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law (GDPR) because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities; or
- processed with your consent which we obtain from you.
With whom can Altus Staffing share your personal data?
Altus Staffing can share your personal data with other affiliated companies, her clients, subcontractors (for example data processors) who provide services or execute orders on behalf of Altus Staffing, suppliers, government authority and other business relations.
The provision of your personal data will only be executed in accordance with the purposes as stated below Why Altus Staffing collects personal data?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in- or outside the European Union. We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level of protection to you, or where Altus Staffing has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information.
Altus Staffing saves your personal data not longer than strictly needed for the purposes for which the data was collected and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
You have registered in the Altus Staffing database in the context of a (possibly) suitable assignment or new employment. This cooperation is not bound to a specific timeframe.
You can manage your personal data via your own portal on the website of Altus Staffing (www.visservanbaars.nl). If you no longer wish to be approached by Altus Staffing, you can unsubscribe via the portal. Your data will be permanently deleted from the portal and you will no longer be contacted by Altus Staffing.
Certain personal data might be available for a longer period in a protected environment during the legally applicable term and only in order to comply with employment law, tax and/or social security liabilities.
Altus Staffing makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. Altus Staffing does this by using physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. Companies and organisations that process data commissioned by Altus Staffing, enter a processing contract to ensure that your data is handled with the same level of security and confidentiality.
If you have your own portal via www.visservanbaars.nl you have access to a large part of your registered personal data. You can change, correct or delete a number of data yourself at any time. Besides you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you wish to inspect the processing of your personal data and/or change or delete data that you cannot adjust yourself, you can contact your contact person at Altus Staffing.
Questions, remarks, complains or (supposition of) data breach
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Altus Staffing, you can contact us via email@example.com or in a letter (Vibe Group Netherlands B.V., attn. Dennis van Weeren, Gustav Mahlerplein 76, 1082 MA Amsterdam).
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
In case of (supposition of) a data breach you are kindly requested to report this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your first- and last name, contact details and a description of the situation in this e-mail.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Altus Staffing reserves the right to change, add or edit the Privacy Statement. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement can be found on the Altus Staffing Website.
Links to other websites